We are now leasing 1 to 4 bedroom apartments and scattered site homes! Advantix homes provide housing for low-income families all across Evansville. If you’re interested in renting one of these homes, please review the criteria below, complete the Advantix Lease Application, and drop it off at the management office as soon as possible.
- Completed application tendered by applicant with no omissions
- Background criminal history review (must be approved by Advantix, FBI fingerprints if necessary/applicable)
- Current/previous Landlord review by Advantix
- Personal/Character References tendered by applicant
- Income/asset/employment verifications by Advantix
- Previous address/docket searches completed by Advantix
- Social Security card(s), birth certificate(s), picture ID verification(s) tendered by applicant. Complete INS information if applicant was not born in the United States for proof of citizenship.
- Deductions for medical/childcare expense(s) as applicable
- Utility company credit verification(s) as applicable
- Meet income requirement as necessary (80% AMI for limit, $10.5k or $15k minimum annual income dependent upon program)
Property Contact Information
|Address:||1111 Cherry St.
Evansville, IN 47713
Management Contact Information
|Advantix Development Corporation
||Marisa Tidwell, Property Manager|